Monday, July 09, 2007

The Terror Level Keeps Rising

















As Samuel Johnson said: "When a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully."

Well friends, we are a fortnight from the bar exam. I am hoping that my impending sense of doom serves to concentrate my mind wonderfully. So far so bad.

If my mind fails to concentrate, I may have to be a street lawyer in the same vein as a street preacher. That is, a crazy homeless person shouting snippets at strangers like "I'm a covenant running with the land!" or "burglary consists of a breaking and entering of the dwelling of another at night time with the intent to commit a felony" and what not before going back to my cardboard box.

It will only get worse before it gets better.

Current Terror Level: 4 Bobby Pins


Labels: , ,