Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gone Fishin'

I'm sad to say that my semester has ended not with a bang but a whimper. I will now slink away to take a much deserved holiday break. Consequently, I'm afraid this will be my last post for a while since I will be away from speedy internet connections. Although I doubt there will be much weeping, I figured it would be best to have full disclosure.

Then again I may sneak off to some coffee shop that has free internet and post to my little heart's content telling you of my boring adventures.
Like breakfast with my parents. Or lunch with my parents. There's also driving with my parents.

Oh god, help me.

It's even worse because it appears my sister, aka Anonymous, will not be able to come home from England for Christmas since her visa is all f*ed up. Screw you British Home Office. I hope you sit on a tack. A Christmas without sis is a sad Christmas indeed. Guess that purchase of Dance Dance Revolution is wasted.

But I'm trying to be positive and am grateful that I'm not going to have class for a few weeks. Yippy Skippy.

So let's get things in order shall we? To Tiny and Candy Girl -- Happy Birthday. Hope you all have a rockin' time.

To my friends who I'm not going to see and to all of my e-friends (if you're reading this, then that includes you): Happy Holidays. See you in 2007. 7's my lucky number so I think it's going to be a good year.

Alternately, I will turn thirty and take the bar ON MY BIRTHDAY, so it could really suck.

Anyway, don't forget about me -- check back in in early January.