Monday, July 24, 2006

Today's Celebrity Birthday: Me

Ah, the end of my youth. You are here! And yet, I do not feel as bad as I thought I would feel. Actually, I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends this evening, and then really having fun this weekend once everyone finished taking the bar. So I am optimistic about year 29.


A rundown of other people born today:



Anna Paquin (24)
- Yay! She's cute! She plays Rogue in X-men!

J-Lo (37) - eh, she's J-Lo. I can take her or leave her.

Barry Bonds (42)
- He's a roid head right?

Lynda Carter (55) - She was WonderWoman and totally my hero as a kid. I even had WonderWoman underoos.

Michael Richards aka The Kramer (57) - He's the Kramer, naught else need be said.

Zelda Fitzgerald (106)
- She was a flapper! She was crazy! She died in a fire at the mental hospital! Yeah, even with the exclamation points, that one's just a downer.

Amelia Earhart (109)
- I have always felt I inherited AE's sense of direction. She never made it home, I could get lost in a paper bag.

Alexander Dumas (204)
- Revenge is a dish best served cold, or so they say. If you're Dumas, you think revenge is best served via 600 pages.

Thanks to all of you who have already called, emailed, written, or mailed me good wishes. You guys are the best!