Monday, March 12, 2007

Word of the Week

The word of the week is Dumbfuckistan. Thank you to The Unofficial Site of [Redacted] for bringing this word to my attention.

I just love using it. As in "You are the Czar of Dumbfuckistan". I guess if Dumbfuckistan had a Talliban they would be the Dumbfuckiban. See, I love it so much I have already mutated it.

The Unnofficial was using the word to describe the lunacy of suspending three girls for using the word "vagina" while performing a vignette from - surprise - The Vagina Monologues. And for once some parents complained about the girls' suspension, not use of the word vagina. Go New York parents!

I was actually in a "V-day" performance and we helped raise nearly $5k for a local women's shelter, so I'm impressed at the "balls" of these high school girls.

Say it with me: DUMBFUCKISTAN!


Labels: , ,