Thursday, March 01, 2007

Let's Not Fight Anymore

I'm sorry blog readers, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take away the comments section. Actually, I have no idea what the f happened, but for some reason they disappeared from my last 2 posts.

And here I was thinking you all didn't love me anymore because NOBODY had posted a comment. And then I got an email informing me that the comments section was gone.

And then I got a comment on an old post implying that I must be angry, and took away the comment section and that I must not love you anymore. Well it's simply not the case. Comments are what let's me know that this blog is not the proverbial tree in the forest; what let's me know that you really really like me. I'll chock it up to having switched to the new blogger format that screwed things up.


I still love you (Justin/N) I promise. Please post comments.

Jesus, I love that baby picture. I also thought this fat baby at the Indian place was really cute the other day. EZ has suggested my uterus must be hurting. Leave it to a guy to attribute everything to the uterus. Well my uterus is fine I tell you, just fine. And I told EZ to shove it. And yes, this has been a total non-sequitur.


Labels: , , ,