Tuesday, January 16, 2007

AISL Has its 1,000th Visitor

I can hardly believe that AISL has gotten 1,000 hits since I installed the counter in November. Especially since I know that 300 hits are by me alone (usually when I'm uploading to make sure I've got the pictures up and what not).

Why did it take me so long to install a counter? Well, I'm a little slow at all this blog stuff. When my friends and I first created this (the idea being that it would be a group project to tell our friends about lawschool) we kept the privacy settings on so that only people we invited could view the blog. We were all paranoid, sure that we would be found out for the things we wrote about our school and classmates. And like dot-comers who thought they'd be rich over night, it took us a while to figure out that nobody cared.

And then when I realized nobody cared, and none of my friends cared enough to write on the blog, and then there was the hurricane to break the camel's back-- well I just took the site over entirely and took the privacy settings off.

And since I just watched the Golden Globes: I'd like to thank my sister, my 15 close friends who read, GM, and the five people I don't know who read this blog. We've come a long way baby!