Monday, June 12, 2006

An Apology to Grant Miller & Two Random Shout Outs

We here at AISL would like to issue an apology to Grant Miller who was promised a link. He in turn promised us a pony.

Although it is doubtful the pony will materialize, he did link to AISL. I would like to reciprocate, however, when EZ and I initially set up this page, we for some reason chose not to enable sidebar links. Since then I have tried to put the side bar into the actual html text, but I am a ninny and keep ending up with links in random places (e.g. under the title). So until that's all worked out this will have to suffice.






AISL would also like to give a shout out to our new friend Nerd Elite (www.nerdelite.com). You can easily while away some billable hours on this site.

I especially enjoy the Yorkville comic strip - I recommend you read it from the beginning. For interactive fun, check out "Video Resume." You can support Nerd Elite through t-shirt sales.




Lastly, click if you want to see
John Stewart give the gay marriage amendment the smackdown against Bill Bennett