Sunday, November 20, 2005

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

It goes without saying that I am not the funniest person who ever lived. In fact, there are people out there who are professionally funny. So I thought I'd take a moment and defer to these geniuses, or just people that I enjoy reading, and give you a few of my favorite sites to check out when you're bored. I'll also keep updating this one as I run across something funny.


Funny:

This is the funniest website of all time. Whenever I am approaching mental breakdown, I run straight for this:
Weight Watchers recipe cards from 1974

Brandon Bird is just plain greatness. Greatness I tell you. Christopher Walken, Law and Order, Magnum P.I. oh my!

If you've ever wondered where bad movies come from: Query Letters I Love

Irony and the fact that it's lost on some people: Black People Love Us


I really enjoy the Episode IV with alternate dialogue: Pointless Waste of Time


I enjoyed the bit about dangerous toys: Planet Moron


This one goes without saying: The Onion

And of course, it subsidiary, Savage Love.

Reading:

Over Heard In New York

Stef's Mystery

Slack Jaw